Dr. Yogeshwari Gupta is caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care and have a passion of curing the sufferer.
She is a popular Homeopath in Jaipur. She has had many happy patients in her 19 years of journey as a Homeopath. She is M.D., BHMS . She is Professor, Medical Suprintendent and Principal at Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre and running her own B L Gupta Memorial Homoeopathic Dispensary at Mahaveer Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur.
She is having a very long clinical experience of serving Humanity since 1998. She has given more than
1, 50,000 consultancies.
She has written articles for many medical, other journals and news papers.
• MD - Homeopathy - M.P.K. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Jaipur (University Of Rajasthan), 2003
• BHMS - M.P.K. Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Jaipur (University Of Rajasthan), 1998
• (August 2018 - Continue) Dean at Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
• (2018 - Continue) Professor, Medical Suprintendent & Principal at Swasthaya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre, Jaipur
• (2014 - 2017) Professor, Medical Suprintendent & Dean at Homoeopathic Medical College, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur
• (2002 - 2014) Professor at Swasthya Kalyan Homeopathic Medical College & Research Centre, Jaipur
• (1998 - Continue) Physician at B L Gupta Memorial Homoeopathic Dispensary, Jaipur
Awards and Recognitions
• Honored by Hon'ble Governor of Assam Sh. Jagdish Mukhi with "Rakt Gaurav Award" in recognition of services in the field of Blood Donation - May, 2018
• Honored by Lions Club, Jaipur in recognition of Major Efforts & Outstanding Performance In Medical
Education Field - 2016
• Honored & Awarded By Health Minister, Delhi Nct for "Excellent Service in Health in Homoeopathy" at Pyarelal Bhavan, ITO Chowk, Delhi - 2015
• Honored And Awarded By Dr. Manoj Rajoria, (Member of Parliament, Karoli, Rajasthan) for "Excellent Service in Health in Homoeopathy" at Chamber Bhavan, Jaipur - 2014
• Honored And Awarded By Mr, Navrang Tiberawal, (Governor, Govt. of Rajasthan) In recognition of Meritorious Health Services at Chamber Bhavan, Jaipur - 2012
• Compositae: Full list of Rx and A/F
• Hyponatremia: A Case Study with Homoeopathic Treatment
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Herpes Labialis
• Primary dysmenorrhea and its Homeopathic therapeutics
• PCOS and lesser known Homeopathic Medicines
• Lesser known medicines in Homeopathy - A literary review